Microwave Carmel Popcorn
Microwave Carmel Popcorn – Amana Radarange Microwave Oven.
Microwave Carmel Popcorn
- An electromagnetic wave with a wavelength in the range 0.001–0.3 m, shorter than that of a normal radio wave but longer than those of infrared radiation. Microwaves are used in radar, in communications, and for heating in <em>microwave</em> ovens and in various industrial processes
- cook or heat in a microwave oven; "You can microwave the leftovers"
- kitchen appliance that cooks food by passing an electromagnetic wave through it; heat results from the absorption of energy by the water molecules in the food
- a short electromagnetic wave (longer than infrared but shorter than radio waves); used for radar and microwave ovens and for transmitting telephone, facsimile, video and data
- These kernels when popped, typically buttered and salted and eaten as a snack
- A speaking clock service is a recorded or simulated human voice service, usually accessed by telephone, that gives the correct time.
- small kernels of corn exploded by heat
- Corn of a variety with hard kernels that swell up and burst open with a pop when heated
- corn having small ears and kernels that burst when exposed to dry heat
- A city in west central California, a resort on the Pacific Ocean, south of Monterey; pop. 4,239
- Carmel was an ancient Israelite town in Judea.
- Carmel is an upcoming comedy-drama film about art forgery, featuring Lauren Bacall, Alfred Molina, Dina Eastwood, Hayden Panettiere and Josh Hutcherson. The film is directed by Lawrence Roeck and written by Carlos De Los Rios and Craig Stomstock.
- Carmel (???? Karmel) is an Israeli settlement in south-east Har Hebron area of the West Bank. It falls under the jurisdiction of the Har Hebron Regional Council and associates ideologically with the Amana settlement movement.
microwave carmel popcorn – Great Northern
Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Amazon.com has certified this product’s packaging is Frustration-Free. A Frustration-Free Package is easy-to-open and comes without excess packaging materials such as hard plastic “clamshell” casings, plastic bindings, and wire ties. It is exactly the same as a traditionally packaged product–we’ve just streamlined the packaging to be opened without the use of a box cutter or knife and will protect your product just as well as traditional packaging during shipping. Products with Frustration-Free Packaging can frequently be shipped in their own boxes, without the need for an additional shipping box. Learn more.
Homemade Carmel Corn
1 Cup Butter
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Light Corn Syrup
1 3oz bag of Microwave unbuttered popcorn
1 teaspoon Vanilla
Cook Microwave popcorn and poor 1/2 into a bowl that has been sprayed with non-stick spray – set aside.
In pan, mix butter, brown sugar, and corn syrup. Stir continuously until carmel boils and pulls away from sides of pan. (TEST: put a drop into cold water and see if it becomes brittle in water).
Poor 1/2 over pop corn in bowl while stirring then add other 1/2 of popcorn and carmel mixing together until popcorn is coated with carmel. Let cool and break apart to serve.
Day 12 – Movie Night!